Monday, July 03, 2006

Spider-Man 3 Trailer

Please pardon me as I relive my childhood but back in the days when I was an avid Marvel Comics collector, Spider-Man was my favorite. I'm old enough to remember CBS's cheesey attempt to bring Spidey to life in a weekly series. Unfortunately, "special effects" then had progressed little beyond those that enabled Adam West and Burt Ward to scale Gotham's walls with their batarangs. So, I sat through the first two Spider-Man movies with childlike delight.

Yesterday I saw the teaser trailer for next summer's Spider-Man 3 for the first time and it looks like they've worked Venom into the plot. I confess. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

That trailer was indeed fantastic .. better in fact than many of the movies put out this summer

KP said...

Glad you liked it. I haven't seen too many of this summer's releases but I have no doubt that you're right about the trailer being superior to a lot of them.